When trekking your way to the summit of the mountains you may find yourself in temporary isolation in its pristine Forests or rocky fields. At times like these you will want to be wearing Minus 33 Isolation, it’s a Midweight ¼ zip garment that will isolate you from the cold while allowing you to enjoy the beauty of the outdoors. With its mock neck to help hold heat in during those cold mornings and a ¼ zip to vent heat out while topping the peak, Isolation’s Merino Wool Insulation is an excellent three season pull over that will surely be the last piece you take off.
• 100% 18.5 Micron Merino Wool
• 230 g/m2 interlock knit construction
• Flat lock seams to prevent chafing
• Machine washable in cold on gentle cycle with like colours.
• Do not bleach, do not use fabric softener. Tumble dry on low heat.
• Available in Men’s Sizes: M and L
• Weight of Garment Size Large = 11.85 oz. (336 grams)
|Dimensions||163 x 237 x 75 mm|
Black, Charcoal Grey, Mossy Oak Infinity